- This event has passed.
August 14 @ 5:00 pm
A Sterling Ventures Event at Libbey Bowl
Graham Russell & Russell Hitchcock met on May 12, 1975, at rehearsals for “Jesus Christ Superstar” in Sydney, Australia; they became instant friends with their common love for The Beatles and, of course, singing.
In 1980 “Lost in Love” became the fastest selling single in the world, leaping to the top of all of the charts and was named Song of the Year. Seven top-five singles later, Air Supply at that time had equaled The Beatles’ run of consecutive top five singles. The albums Lost in Love, The One That You Love, Now & Forever, and The Greatest Hits sold in excess of 20 million copies.
The trademark sound of Russell Hitchcock’s soaring tenor voice and Graham Russell’s simple yet majestic songs created a unique sound that would forever be known as Air Supply.
- August 14, 2022
- Doors 5pm. Headliner 7:00pm.
- $38 / $78 / $98 / $108 / $125 + applicable fees
- There are a limited number of Lost In Love VIP Experience tickets available, which include: One premium reserved seat in the first 12 rows, invitation to soundcheck with Meet& Greet to follow for photo opportunities for Air Supply. Also includes an Exclusive VIP Swag Bag with: one Kodak archival metallic signed 8 x 10 photo, one lapel pin, one merchandise gift, one commemorative VIP Laminate and Lanyard – $219 + applicable fees
- Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Paying Adult.
- With regard and respect for the safety of our patrons large bags are not permitted. Nothing bigger than 10” x 6” allowed.
Tickets can be purchased from Sterling Ventures by phone or at their Box Office
28912 Roadside Drive in Agoura Hills, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday – Saturday.
Sterling Ventures Telephone Box Office
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Monday – Saturday