- Single Ride… $1.50
- Day Pass… . $4.00
The Ojai Trolley Service offers free or discounted fares to small children, seniors, Medicare recipients, and those with disabilities. When boarding the trolley, you must show the driver the correct type of ID to receive a free or reduced fare.
- Single Ride… $0.75
- Day Pass… $2.00
Pack of 25 Tokens… $30
Seniors 75 and older those who transfer from Gold Coast Transit, and children less than 45 inches tall may always ride for free. Also, a temporary program through goventura.org currently enables all youth under 18 or attending High School to ride buses for free throughout Ventura County.
- When does the program start?
The program started on September 1st, 2022
- When does the program start and how long does it last?
The Youth Ride Free Program is a promotional program that will last through the 2022-2023 and 2023-2024 academic years.
- Who is eligible for the Youth Ride Free Promotional Program?
Anyone age 18 or younger or enrolled high school students who are older.
- How will the driver know to let me on the bus for free?
Drivers will let anyone who looks 18 or younger board the bus for free but high school aged students should be prepared to show ID.
- Do I have to be going to/from school?
No, you do not. You can travel anywhere, for any reason on any bus operator in the county.
- I’m traveling to a VCTC Zone 2 destination, do I have to pay an additional fare?
No, you do not.